We are an established company with a proven track record but kept young at heart and mind. Since we are working on a variety of projects in regards to size and time we are always interested in getting to know talented people who share our passion for making great games. So even if you don't see the right position here, don't hesitate sending us your resume. Make sure to arouse our curiosity by sending an intriguing application.
What we are looking for:
- A professional, constructive attitude and the capability to work as part of a team.
- Dedication to your craft, no matter which discipline you work in. We expect you to be on top of your tools, to understand what others have done before you and to recognize quality in your field.
- A strong interest in games as a medium.
Industry experience? A degree in something cool? They help, but they're not essential.
What we offer:
- A company run by veteran developers.
- An environment that builds on the strength of each individual team member and grants a lot of freedom but also responsibility to achieve a common goal.
- Interesting projects.
- Self-empowerment - we are a small studio and we need to be on our feet constantly. That means everyone in the company is focused, self-reliant and working together on the real game development world's nitty-gritty.
- Variety - we don't create specialists in only one particular area, we build up knowledge and expertise all over different areas. From low-level console development to server-backends - we do it all.
- Exposure - we work on big brands and cutting edge technology.
- Experience - Mi'pu'mi brings game development veterans and talented newcomers together.
- Everyone benefits.
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com explaining why you would like to work for us and what your qualifications are.
We strongly encourage you to send links to previous work. Especially when you apply for a job in the programming department send extensive code samples. Don't attach huge portfolios to your email.